Cheap and best Kerala tour packages,Kerala Honeymoon Package 03 Nights 04 days- Places to visit in Kerala for 4 days,Honeymoon packages from Hyderabad
“3 Nights, 4 Days Kerala Honeymoon Tour: Munnar and Alleppey Houseboat Experience”
Embark on a romantic journey with our 3 nights, 4 days Kerala honeymoon tour. This package offers an unforgettable experience in two of the most beautiful destinations in Kerala – Munnar and Alleppey.
Begin your journey in Munnar, a picturesque hill station known for its lush green tea plantations, misty mountains, and serene waterfalls. Spend two nights in a cozy resort, surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of nature. Explore the town’s attractions, including the Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, and the Tea Museum.
Next, head to Alleppey, also known as the “Venice of the East,” for a unique houseboat experience. Spend a night on a traditional houseboat, cruising through the tranquil backwaters of Kerala. Enjoy the scenic views of the coconut groves, paddy fields, and local villages. Savor delicious Kerala cuisine prepared by the onboard chef.
Our Kerala honeymoon tour is designed to provide you with a memorable and romantic experience. Let us take care of all the details, so you can focus on creating unforgettable memories with your loved one. Book now and get ready for an enchanting journey in God’s Own Country.
Premium 4 Star Resorts Used
Devonshire Greens – Cascade Room N A/c
01 Bed Room House Boat – Premium A/c
Offer Price INR 31850 Per Couple
Get best offer price
Day 01: Arrive at Cochin and drive to Munnar |130KM 04 hours drive
- Arrive at Cochin airport; you will meet the Munnar Holidays representative here.
- After the meet and greet, you will start the drive to Munnar which is 130 KM and it might take 4 hours to reach.
- Even on the way, you will witness the Cheeyappara and Valara seasonal Waterfalls with abundant natural beauty of Munnar. Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests.
- You will be checked-in at the hotel as and when you arrive. You will have plenty of time to relax and be comfortable while enjoying the hospitality of the hotel.
- Your overnight stay is arranged at the hotel where you can sleep tight enjoying the chilly weather of Munnar.
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Spice Plantation Visit, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari.
Day 02: Munnar Day Tour
- After breakfast, you will start the tour of Munnar.
- We will take you to the flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers.
- You will also be able to visit the KFDC Floriculture Centre, Photo Point, Carmelagiri elephant safari Park ,Mattupetty Tea Factory en route where you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world famous beverage, tea, is made here.
- We will then proceed to the stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo-Point and Kundala Dam. If you would like, you can ride on the waters of Kundala Dam on a speeding boat.
- The next exciting item is Top Station the drive where you will be taken along the vegetable fields located at the high mountains of Munnar at the borders of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
- Relishing the memories of the day, you can sleep overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 03: Drive from Munnar to Alleppey |190 KM / 05Hours Drive
- From Munnar, after having breakfast, we will drive to another exciting place in Kerala by 8:00 AM to enjoy the scenic beauty of the backwaters of Alleppey, the Venice of the East.
- Endowed with diverse water bodies, intricate inland waterways, labyrinths of rivulets, and lakes, Alleppey will undoubtedly be embossed to your heart forever.
- The expansive stretches of green paddy fields, lines of coconut palms amidst the backwaters will make you fall in love with Alleppey and her immaculate beauty over and over again. You can also surely enjoy the exotic cuisine of Alleppey.
- Your overnight stay is at a houseboat in Alleppey. If you so wish, you can go on a Canoe Cruise for an extra cost.
Read our blog on House Boat: http://www.munnarholidays.com/blog/house-boat-comprehensive-guideline/
Note: A/c will function only from 09:00 PM to 06:00 AM in Deluxe A/c Houseboat, in Premium and above AC can be used whenever required. Boat will anchor from 05:00PM till 08:00AM. Special dishes can be arranged subject to availability against direct payment, Check in 01pm & check out will be 09am.
Day 04: Departure from Alleppey to Cochin |120 KM/ 03 hours Drive
- After the breakfast pack your pieces of baggage with a promise to return once again to this Paradise.
- Later proceed to Alleppey Beach and drive to Cochin.
- You can visit a museum in Cochin, Lulu Mall
- You will be dropped to Cochin airport to end the tour.
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
- 02 Nights in Munnar with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Romantic Candle Light Dinner in Munnar.
- 01 Night in Alleppey House Boat Cruise with Lunch, Dinner, Evening Tea & Breakfast.
- Candle Light Dinner in House Boat .
- Flower Bed Decoration in House Boat.
- Fruit basket in House Boat.
- Honeymoon Cake in House Boat.
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/c Sedan Car.
- Pick up & Drop from Cochin.
- Includes driver Bata, tolls, parking, driver’s night halt, and fuel charges.
- Kids below 05 Years will be free on parent sharing basis.
- Athirapally Waterfalls Visit INR 3000 Extra
- 5% GST applicable on total cost
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above