|Destinations Covered||Cochin-Munnar (3N)- Thekkady (1N)-Kumarakom (1N)-Cherai Beach (1N)Cochin|
|Duration||06 Nights 07 Days|
|No Of Adults||02 Adults|
|No of Rooms||01 Room|
|Transportation By||A/c Sedan|
|Arrival Airport/Railway Station||Cochin|
|Departure Airport/Railway Station||Cochin|
|Validity||01st Oct 2018 to 18th Dec & 06th Jan 2019 to 30th Sep 2019|
Get best offer price
Day 01: Arrive Cochin Drive to Munnar |130Kilometers 04Hrs drive
You will be greeted by a representative of Munnar Holidays at the Kochi Airport and drive to one of the most preferred and beautiful hill stations in India, Munnar. Even on the way, you will witness the abundant natural beauty of Munnar. Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests. You will be checked-in at the hotel as and when you are arrived. You will have plenty of time to relax and be comfortable while enjoying the hospitality of the hotel. Your overnight stay is arranged at the hotel where you can sleep tight enjoying the chilly weather of Munnar.Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Spice Plantation Visit, Elephant Safari.
Note: Guests are requested to book flights arriving into Cochin before noon to avoid late journey through the hilly areas to reach Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar Day Tour
At the hotel, you will be provided with your breakfast and fill your stomach enough to keep going at the exciting that is looming in front of you at Munnar. We will take you to the flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers. Then you will have one of the most exciting things to do in Munnar—an elephant safari. Riding on the back of a tusker will leave you gasping for breath. You will also be able to visit the Mattupetty Tea Factory en route where you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world famous beverage, tea, is made here. We will then proceed to the stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo-Point and Kundala Dam. If you would like, you can ride on the waters of Kundala Dam on a speeding boat. The next exciting item is the drive where you will be taken along the vegetable fields located at the high mountains of Munnar at the borders of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Relishing the memories of the day, you can sleep overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Martial Arts, Kathakali, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari
Day 03: Munnar Day Tour
Once you have had breakfast, we will take you to visit the tea museum of Munnar where you can learn the history of tea gardens in Munnar and if so wish, join the demonstration of tea tasting. Next on the item is a visit to the Eravikulam National Park, home to Nigiri Tahr which is the endangered mountain goat of South India. The park is spread 97 Square Kilometres along the Kannan Devan hills. The grass lands of the hills are worth exploring and spending time at. You will also have plenty of time to go on a shopping spree at the Munnar town which is spotted with several local shops offering a range of local arts, crafts and souvenirs you can collect before the driver picks you. One you are done with shopping, you will be taken back to Hotel.Your overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
Booking tickets in advance to avoid any last minute concerns is advised for Eravikulam National Park. To book, visit: http://eravikulam.org/online-entry-tickets-terms/
Day 04: Munnar to Thekkady |120Kms 04Hrs Drive
Once you have had the breakfast, we will take you to Thekkady. The drive will last about 4 hours during which we will have plenty of options for sightseeing. The Lockhart Tea factory, Anayirangal Lake and Lockhart Gap View are some of the places clad in natural splendour that you can see en route. After lunch at Thekkady, you can have some exciting time by going on a boat ride on the expansive waters of the Periyar dam. The two hours of boating will give you a myriad of opportunities to observe wild animals grazing, drinking water and coming down from the dense forest that fence the lake. Programmes such as nature walk, bamboo rafting and Periyar tiger trail are organized by the forest department, here. There are also several plantation tourism activities promoted by private agencies for the tourists in Thekkady.Your overnight stay is arranged at Thekkady. Booking tickets in advance to avoid any last minute concerns is advised for Thekkady boating. To book, visit: www.periyarfoundation.org. Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Martial Arts, Kathakali, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari
Day 05: Thekkady to Kumarakom |160Kilometers 05Hrs Drive| Recommend to start by 08am
From Thekkady, after having breakfast, we will drive to another exciting place in Kerala to enjoy the scenic beauty of the backwaters Caressed by the largest lake in Kerala, Vembanad Lake; Kumarakom is located near Kottayam town. Our visit to Kumarakom will take you on an enticing adventure that is shaped by the perfect confluence of nature, rich cultural and historical heritage, exotic varieties of flora and fauna and an array of water-borne adventures and cruises. A ride on the smoky backwaters in a houseboat at Kumarakom across the labyrinths of inland waterways, witnessing the exotic shores of the waterways will surely give you new definitions for fun and travel pleasures. After the long day, even after you have come back from Kumarakom, it is quite natural to feel that you have left some part of yourself in Kumarakom. Your overnight stay is arranged at a Backwater Resort, which is the best part. If you so whish, you can go on a Canoe Cruise for extra cost.
Day 06: Kumarakom to Cherai Beach (130Kms 3Hrs Drive)
After Breakfast Check out from Alleppey drive to Cherai Beach, as one of the beautiful and visitor-friendly beaches in Ernakulam district, Cherai beach is sure one among the most important tourist destinations that no one must while in Ernakulam. As such we have planned to take you there to experience the beach in all its glory and beauty. Apart from the sandy beaches and friendly waves, what makes Cherai an excellent beach is the presence of luscious coconut palms and the paddy fields that lay adjacent. The fact that the beach is a confluence of sea and backwaters would surely amaze you and the time you spend there will sure stay in your heart fresh for a long time. Overnight at Cherai.
Day 07: Departure to Cochin Airport |35 Kilometers 1 Hrs Drive depends upon traffic
After the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this Paradise… Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit … Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Luxury 4 Star Resorts
Swiss County – Swiss Regalia Non A/c
Green Woods Resorts – Honeymoon Villa with Plunge Pool A/c
Lake Song Resorts – Punnamada Room A/c
Sea Lagoon Beach Resorts – Heritage Grande A/c
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
- Meal Plan with Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in 01 Double Room.
- Flower Bed Decoration Once During the Stay
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/c Sedan Car includes driver Bata, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a Private AC Car
- Kids Below 05 Years will be free on parent sharing basis
- 5% GST Extra applicable as per government rules
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 1200 noon check in and 0900 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
- Cab driver will be available from 0800 h to 1900 h, except for pick up and drop days (Early pick up and late drop are included). Additional km and driver bata will be applicable in such case, which is directly payable to the driver.
- Exclusive Cab will be provided for all categories for pick up/drop and entire sightseeing as per itinerary.
Booking your Holiday with Munnar Holidays is “Safe & Easy”.
Once you have decided on your holiday, mail us your requirements in detail to [email protected] and we can book your holidays in minutes. As soon as we receive your request, we will revert back to you with the details regarding the services requested by you.
You are requested to make 40 % advance payment to initiate with the bookings through either of the below options:
- Bank Transfer
- Payment by Visa or Master Credit / Debit Card through online. Bank charge @ 2.5 % applicable for Credit / Debit Card payment.
Balance payment can be made 15 days prior to your tour starting date or by CASH on arrival at Airport / Railway Station. On receipt of full payment we will send you the travel vouchers through email. If you are making the balance payment on arrival, our executive will hand over the travel vouchers on arrival.
- Service Voucher will be issued on receipt of Advance Payment into our account before Cutoff Date.
- Driver contact details will be given 01 day prior to the commencement of your tour (before 6.30 pm)
- You are advised to carry a copy of your ID Proof and to present it to the Resort at the time of check in.
Cancelling a Reservation – Our Cancellation Policy?
If you cancel a tour, the below Cancellation Charges will be applicable on the Total Invoice Amount.
- 10% for cancellations made more than 45 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 25% for cancellations made 45 days to 30 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 50% for cancellations made 30 days to 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 100% for cancellations made less than 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- Also be informed that Cancellation Requests have to be made to the corresponding Email ID’s that you receive the confirmation from. We do not accept cancellations over phone.
- In case of any increase in cost of Hotel, Airfare, Transport, Govt. Taxes, and Fuel Etc.., we are bound to augment the same.
- Any Hotel / Package Booking would be tentative unless you pay in advance and book on guaranteed basis.
MEETING ON ARRIVAL
Our representative will receive you at airport / railway station with a placard in your name and will hand over the original copy of travel vouchers and detail travel plan.
We trust you find the above in line of your requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact us at Call/What sapp +91 09447220025/9447031826 for any further clarifications or assistance required Thanking you and assuring you our best of service at all times and looking forward to your valuable patronage.Hope the above is in order and clear to you. Please feel free to for further clarifications.