Experience the ultimate luxury with our Kerala Honeymoon Package, complete with a private pool villa and a 5-star hotel package. Indulge in the romantic ambiance of Kerala while enjoying the comfort and privacy of your own villa. Our package includes top-notch amenities and services to ensure a memorable and stress-free Kerala honeymoon. Book now and create unforgettable memories with your loved one.
4 nights 05 days Luxury Kerala Honeymoon packages covers destinations Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady and Alleppey.Get best offer price
Luxury Resorts Used
Blanket Hotel & Spa
Honeymoon Pavilion Room A/c
Green Woods Resorts
Honeymoon Villa with Plunge Pool A/c
Blue Jelly Cruise House Boat
Peak Season Charges are subject to change as per the availability of Hotels & House Boat
The above plan is inclusive of Bed & Breakfast with transfers & sightseeing
All Meals are included only if your stay is in House Boat
Flower Bed Cake & Candle Light Dinner once During the StayGet best offer price
Day 1: Arrive at Cochin and drive to Munnar |130KM 04 hours drive
- Arrive at Cochin airport; you will meet Munnar Holidays representative here.
- After the meet and greet, you will start the drive to Munnar which is 130 KM and it might take 3 hours to reach.
- Even on the way, you will witness the abundant natural beauty of Munnar. Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests.
- You will be checked-in at the hotel as and when you arrive. You will have plenty of time to relax and be comfortable while enjoying the hospitality of the hotel.
- Your overnight stay is arranged at the hotel where you can sleep tight enjoying the chilly weather of Munnar.
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Spice Plantation Visit, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari.
Day 2: Munnar Day Tour
- After breakfast, you will start the tour of Munnar.
- We will take you to the flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers.
- You will also be able to visit the Mattupetty Tea Factory en route where you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world famous beverage, tea, is made here.
- We will then proceed to the stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo-Point and Kundala Dam. If you would like, you can ride on the waters of Kundala Dam on a speeding boat.
- The next exciting item is Top Station the drive where you will be taken along the vegetable fields located at the high mountains of Munnar at the borders of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
- Relishing the memories of the day, you can sleep overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 3: Drive from Munnar to Thekkady |120KM/ 04 hours drive
- Once you have had breakfast, you will be driven to Thekkady. The drive will last about 4 hours during which we will have plenty of options for sightseeing.
- The Lockhart Tea factory, Anayirangal Lake and Lockhart Gap View are some of the places clad in the natural splendour that you can see en route.
- After lunch at Thekkady, you can have some exciting time by going on a boat ride on the expansive waters of the Periyar dam.
- The two hours of boating will give you a myriad of opportunities to observe wild animals grazing, drinking water and coming down from the dense forest that fence the lake.
- Programmes such as nature walk, bamboo rafting and Periyar tiger trail are organized by the forest department, here. There are also several plantation tourism activities promoted by private agencies for the tourists in Thekkady.
- Your overnight stay is arranged at Thekkady.
Note: Booking tickets in advance to avoid any last minute concerns is advised for Thekkady boating. To book, visit: www.periyarfoundation.org.
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Martial Arts, Kathakali, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari
Day 4: Drive from Thekkady to Alleppey |160 KM / 05Hours Drive
- From Thekkady, after having breakfast, we will drive to another exciting place in Kerala by 8:00 AM to enjoy the scenic beauty of the backwaters of Alleppey, the Venice of the East.
- Endowed with diverse water bodies, intricate inland waterways, labyrinths of rivulets, and lakes, Alleppey will undoubtedly be embossed to your heart forever.
- The expansive stretches of green paddy fields, lines of coconut palms amidst the backwaters will make you fall in love with Alleppey and her immaculate beauty over and over again. You can also surely enjoy the exotic cuisine of Alleppey.
- Your overnight stay is at a houseboat in Alleppey. If you so wish, you can go on a Canoe Cruise for an extra cost.
Read our blog on House Boat: http://www.munnarholidays.com/blog/house-boat-comprehensive-guideline/
Note: A/c will function only from 09:00 PM to 06:00 AM in Deluxe A/c House Boat, in Premium and above AC can be used whenever required. Boat will anchor from 05:00PM till 08:00AM. Special dishes can be arranged subject to availability against direct payment, Check in 01pm & check out will be 09am.
Day 5: Departure from Alleppey to Cochin |120 KM/ 03 hours Drive
- After the breakfast pack your pieces of baggage with a promise to return once again to this Paradise.
- Later proceed to Alleppey Beach and drive to Cochin.
- You can visit a museum in Cochin, Lulu Mall
- You will be dropped to Cochin airport to end the tour.