|Destinations Covered||Cochin-Munnar (2N)- Thekkady (1N) – Kumarakom (1N)- Trivandruum (2N)– Trivandrum|
|Duration||06 Nights 07 Days|
|No Of Adults||02 Adults|
|No of Rooms||01 Room|
|Transportation By||A/c Sedan|
|Arrival Airport/Railway Station||Cochin|
|Departure Airport/Railway Station||Trivandrum|
|Date of arrival||01st Oct 2018|
|Date of Departure||31st March 2019 – Except Christmas Season|
Get best offer price
Day 01: Arrive Cochin Drive to Munnar |130Kilometers 04Hrs drive
You will be greeted by a representative of Munnar Holidays,Kerala at the Kochi Airport and drive to one of the most preferred and beautiful hill stations in India, Munnar. Even on the way, you will witness the abundant natural beauty of Munnar. Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests. You will be checked-in at the hotel as and when you are arrived. You will have plenty of time to relax and be comfortable while enjoying the hospitality of the hotel. Your overnight stay is arranged at the hotel where you can sleep tight enjoying the chilly weather of Munnar.Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Spice Plantation Visit, Elephant Safari.
Note: Guests are requested to book flights arriving into Cochin before noon to avoid late journey through the hilly areas to reach Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar Day Tour
At the hotel, you will be provided with your breakfast and fill your stomach enough to keep going at the exciting that is looming in front of you at Munnar. We will take you to the flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers. Then you will have one of the most exciting things to do in Munnar—an elephant safari. Riding on the back of a tusker will leave you gasping for breath. You will also be able to visit the Mattupetty Tea Factory en route where you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world famous beverage, tea, is made here. We will then proceed to the stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo-Point and Kundala Dam. If you would like, you can ride on the waters of Kundala Dam on a speeding boat. The next exciting item is the drive where you will be taken along the vegetable fields located at the high mountains of Munnar at the borders of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Relishing the memories of the day, you can sleep overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Martial Arts, Kathakali, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari
Day 03: Munnar to Thekkady |120Kms 04Hrs Drive
Once you have had the breakfast, we will take you to Thekkady. The drive will last about 4 hours during which we will have plenty of options for sightseeing. The Lockhart Tea factory, Anayirangal Lake and Lockhart Gap View are some of the places clad in natural splendour that you can see en route. After lunch at Thekkady, you can have some exciting time by going on a boat ride on the expansive waters of the Periyar dam. The two hours of boating will give you a myriad of opportunities to observe wild animals grazing, drinking water and coming down from the dense forest that fence the lake. Programmes such as nature walk, bamboo rafting and Periyar tiger trail are organized by the forest department, here. There are also several plantation tourism activities promoted by private agencies for the tourists in Thekkady.Your overnight stay is arranged at Thekkady. Booking tickets in advance to avoid any last minute concerns is advised for Thekkady boating. To book, visit: www.periyarfoundation.org. Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Martial Arts, Kathakali, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari
Day 04: Thekkady to Kumarakom |160Kilometers 05Hrs Drive| Recommend to start by 08am
From Thekkady, after having breakfast, we will drive to another exciting place in Kerala to enjoy the scenic beauty of the backwaters Caressed by the largest lake in Kerala, Vembanad Lake; Kumarakom is located near Kottayam town. Our visit to Kumarakom will take you on an enticing adventure that is shaped by the perfect confluence of nature, rich cultural and historical heritage, exotic varieties of flora and fauna and an array of water-borne adventures and cruises. A ride on the smoky backwaters in a houseboat at Kumarakom across the labyrinths of inland waterways, witnessing the exotic shores of the waterways will surely give you new definitions for fun and travel pleasures. After the long day, even after you have come back from Kumarakom, it is quite natural to feel that you have left some part of yourself in Kumarakom. Your overnight stay is arranged at a Backwater Resort, which is the best part. If you so whish, you can go on a Canoe Cruise for extra cost.
Day 05: Kumarakom– Trivandrum/Kovalam|190 Kilometres, about 04 Hours Drive
After breakfast drive to Trivandrum, on arrival check in to Hotel, You can relax at the Kovalam Beach at the evening observing the amazingly beautiful sundown. Your overnight stay is arranged at Trivandrum/Kovalam
Day 06: Trivandrum Sightseeing
You can begin the day of sightseeing in Trivandrum immediately after having a delicious breakfast. Enjoy visiting the 260 year old Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple at the heart of the city. You can also enjoy witnessing the grandeur and architectural marvel of the Puthan Maliga Palace Museum, which is the 200 year old palace of the Travancore Maharaja. The Napier Museum is another place of incredible tourist value with an electric display of such exceptional items as bronzes, Zoo, temple carts, Ivory carvings. The Sri Chitra Art Gallery will, definitely intrigue and invoke the lovers of art for sure. Your overnight stay is arranged at Trivandrum/Kovalam.
Day 07: Departure from Trivandrum |120 Kilometers 03Hrs Drive depends upon traffic
After the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this Paradise… later on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit … Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Premium Hotels Used
Abad Copper Castle – Superior Room Non A/c
Abad Green Forest – Jungle Lodge Non A/c
Abad Whispering Palms –Garden View Room A/c
Uday Suites – Mystica Room A/c
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Accommodation in 01 Double Room.
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/c Sedan Car includes driver Bata, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a Private AC Car
- Kids Below 05 Years will be free on parent sharing basis
- 5 % GST Extra applicable as per government rules
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 1200 noon check in and 0900 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
- Cab driver will be available from 0800 h to 1900 h, except for pick up and drop days (Early pick up and late drop are included). Additional km and driver bata will be applicable in such case, which is directly payable to the driver.
- Exclusive Cab will be provided for all categories for pick up/drop and entire sightseeing as per itinerary.
Booking your Holiday with Munnar Holidays is “Safe & Easy”.
Once you have decided on your holiday, mail us your requirements in detail to [email protected] and we can book your holidays in minutes. As soon as we receive your request, we will revert back to you with the details regarding the services requested by you.
You are requested to make 40 % advance payment to initiate with the bookings through either of the below options:
- Bank Transfer
- Payment by Visa or Master Credit / Debit Card through online. Bank charge @ 2.5 % applicable for Credit / Debit Card payment.
Balance payment can be made 15 days prior to your tour starting date or by CASH on arrival at Airport / Railway Station. On receipt of full payment we will send you the travel vouchers through email. If you are making the balance payment on arrival, our executive will hand over the travel vouchers on arrival.
- Service Voucher will be issued on receipt of Advance Payment into our account before Cutoff Date.
- Driver contact details will be given 01 day prior to the commencement of your tour (before 6.30 pm)
- You are advised to carry a copy of your ID Proof and to present it to the Resort at the time of check in.
Cancelling a Reservation – Our Cancellation Policy?
If you cancel a tour, the below Cancellation Charges will be applicable on the Total Invoice Amount.
- 10% for cancellations made more than 45 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 25% for cancellations made 45 days to 30 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 50% for cancellations made 30 days to 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 100% for cancellations made less than 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- Also be informed that Cancellation Requests have to be made to the corresponding Email ID’s that you receive the confirmation from. We do not accept cancellations over phone.
- In case of any increase in cost of Hotel, Airfare, Transport, Govt. Taxes, and Fuel Etc.., we are bound to augment the same.
- Any Hotel / Package Booking would be tentative unless you pay in advance and book on guaranteed basis.
MEETING ON ARRIVAL
Our representative will receive you at airport / railway station with a placard in your name and will hand over the original copy of travel vouchers and detail travel plan.
We trust you find the above in line of your requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact us at Call/What sapp +91 09447220025/9447031826 for any further clarifications or assistance required Thanking you and assuring you our best of service at all times and looking forward to your valuable patronage.Hope the above is in order and clear to you. Please feel free to for further clarifications.