Looking for an unforgettable honeymoon experience in Kerala? Look no further than Kerala Holidays! Our tour packages from Hyderabad offer unbeatable value and a range of exciting activities to make your trip truly special. Whether you’re looking to explore the lush greenery of the Western Ghats, relax on the stunning beaches of Kovalam, or immerse yourself in the rich culture and history of Kochi, we have the perfect package for you. So why wait? Book your Kerala honeymoon holiday today and start your married life in style!
04 Nights 05 Days Cochin Munnar Thekkady Alleppey Kerala Honeymoon Package
|Cochin-Munnar (2N)- Thekkady (1N) – Alleppey (1N)- Cochin
|04 Nights 05 Days
|No Of Adults
|No of Rooms
|Arrival & Departure Airport/R Station
|Offer Price INR 42900 Per Couple
Get best offer price
Day 01: Arrive at Cochin Airport/Railway station and drive to Munnar |130KM 04 hours drive
- Pick up from Cochin; you will meet the Munnar Holidays representative here.
- After the meet and greet, you will start the drive to Munnar which is 130 KM and it might take 4 hours to reach.
- Even on the way, you will witness the Cheeyappara and Valara seasonal Waterfalls with abundant natural beauty of Munnar. Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests.
- You will be checked-in at the hotel as and when you arrive. You will have plenty of time to relax and be comfortable while enjoying the hospitality of the hotel.
- Your overnight stay is arranged at the hotel where you can sleep tight enjoying the chilly weather of Munnar.
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Spice Plantation Visit, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari.
Day 02: Munnar Day Tour
- After breakfast, you will start the tour of Munnar.
- We will take you to the flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers.
- You will also be able to visit the KFDC Floriculture Centre, Photo Point, Carmelagiri elephant safari Park ,Mattupetty Tea Factory en route where you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world famous beverage, tea, is made here.
- We will then proceed to the stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo-Point and Kundala Dam. If you would like, you can ride on the waters of Kundala Dam on a speeding boat.
- The next exciting item is Top Station the drive where you will be taken along the vegetable fields located at the high mountains of Munnar at the borders of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
- Relishing the memories of the day, you can sleep overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 03: Drive from Munnar to Thekkady |120KM/ 04 hours drive
- Once you have had breakfast, you will be driven to Thekkady. The drive will last about 4 hours during which we will have plenty of options for sightseeing.
- En-route you can have stops at the spellbinding photography spots and viewpoints.
- After lunch at Thekkady, you can have some exciting time by going on a boat ride on the expansive waters of the Periyar dam..
- The two hours of boating will give you a myriad of opportunities to observe wild animals, Home for abundant wildlife, the Indian Tiger, Elephants, Bison, Deer, Sambar etc, drinking water and coming down from the dense forest that fence the lake.
- Programmes such as Spice plantation Visit, Jeep Safari, Nature walk, bamboo rafting and Periyar tiger trail are organized by the forest department, here on their own cost.
- You will be dropped back to the hotel and you can go for a Kalari or Kathakali show at the recreational space at your own cost.
- Your overnight stay is arranged at Thekkady.
Note: Booking tickets in advance to avoid any last minute concerns is advised for Thekkady boating. To book, visit: http://www.ktdc-boating.com/
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Martial Arts, Kathakali, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari
Day 04: Drive from Thekkady to Alleppey |160 KM / 05Hours Drive
- From Thekkady, after having breakfast, we will drive to another exciting place in Kerala by 8:00 AM to enjoy the scenic beauty of the backwaters of Alleppey, the Venice of the East.
- Endowed with diverse water bodies, intricate inland waterways, labyrinths of rivulets, and lakes, Alleppey will undoubtedly be embossed to your heart forever.
- The expansive stretches of green paddy fields, lines of coconut palms amidst the backwaters will make you fall in love with Alleppey and her immaculate beauty over and over again. You can also surely enjoy the exotic cuisine of Alleppey.
- Your overnight stay is at a houseboat in Alleppey. If you so wish, you can go on a Canoe Cruise for an extra cost.
Read our blog on House Boat: http://www.munnarholidays.com/blog/house-boat-comprehensive-guideline/
Note: A/c will function only from 09:00 PM to 06:00 AM in Deluxe A/c Houseboat, in Premium and above AC can be used whenever required. Boat will anchor from 05:00PM till 08:00AM. Special dishes can be arranged subject to availability against direct payment, Check in 01pm & check out will be 09am.
Day 05: Departure from Alleppey to Cochin Drop |
- After the breakfast pack your pieces of baggage with a promise to return once again to this Paradise.
- Later proceed to Marari Beach and drive to Cochin.
- You will be dropped to Cochin to end the tour.
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
- 02 Nights in Munnar with Breakfast & Dinner
- Candle Light Dinner in Munnar
- Flower Bed Decoration in Munnar
- Honeymoon Cake in Munnar
- Fruit Basket in Munnar.
- Speed Boating in Mattupetty Dam in Munnar.
- 01 Night in Thekkady with Breakfast & Dinner
- 01 Night in Alleppey House Boat Cruise with all Meals.
- Candle Light Dinner in HouseBoat
- Cabs Equipped with Covid Protection Kit ( Mask, Face Shield,Sanitizer,Gloves)
- Includes driver Bata, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges
- Sanitized Cabs after each trip
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a Private AC car
- Kids Below 05 Years will be free on parent sharing basis
- All applicable taxes
- 5% GST Extra on total package cost
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
Super Deluxe 3 + Star Hotels Used
T & U Leisure Hotel – Deluxe Room
Pepper Vine Resorts – Petals Room
01 Bed Room House Boat – Premium A/c