|Destinations Covered||Munnar Pick Up – Munnar (1N) – Thekkady (1N) – Drop at Thekkady or Munnar|
|Duration||02 Nights 03 Days|
|No Of Adults||02 Adults|
|No of Rooms||01 Room|
|Transportation By||A/c Sedan|
|Arrival Airport/Railway Station||Munnar|
|Departure Airport/Railway Station||Munnar/Thekkady|
TOUR COST FOR 02 Adults (With Standard Accommodation) – INR 12, 900 /-
TOUR COST FOR 02 Adults (With Deluxe Accommodation) – INR 13, 900/-
TOUR COST FOR 02 Adults (With Premium Accommodation) – INR 14, 900 /-Get best offer price
Day 01: Arrive Munnar by Bus from Bangalore/Chennai
You will be greeted by a representative of Munnar Holidays at the Munnar Bus Station, and be transferred to a comfortable hotel pre-booked exclusively for you. (Check in time 12 Noon). After fresh up, we will take you to the flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers. Then you will have one of the most exciting things to do in Munnar—an elephant safari. Riding on the back of a tusker will leave you gasping for breath. You will also be able to visit the Mattupetty Tea Factory en route where you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world famous beverage, tea, is made here. We will then proceed to the stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo-Point and Kundala Dam. If you would like, you can ride on the waters of Kundala Dam on a speeding boat. The next exciting item is the drive where you will be taken along the vegetable fields located at the high mountains of Munnar at the borders of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Your overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar Day Tour
Once you have had the breakfast, we will take you to the Eravikulam National Park, Were Neelakurinji Flower is expected to bloom a home to Nilgiri Tahr which is the endangered mountain goat of South India. The park is spread 97 Square Kilometres along the Kannan Devan hills. The grass lands of the hills are worth exploring and spending time at. Once you are done, you will be taken back to Munnar ,after Lunch drive to Thekkady will last about 4 hours during which we will have plenty of options for sightseeing some of the places clad in natural splendour that you can see en route Your overnight stay is arranged at Thekkady.
Booking tickets in advance to avoid any last minute concerns is advised for Eravikulam National Park. To book, visit: http://eravikulam.org/online-entry-tickets-terms/
Booking tickets in advance to avoid any last minute concerns is advised for Thekkady boating. To book, visit: www.periyarfoundation.org.
Day 03: Thekkady Sightseeing & drop at Thekkady
Once you have had the breakfast, you can have some exciting time by going on a boat ride on the expansive waters of the Periyar dam. The two hours of boating will give you a myriad of opportunities to observe wild animals grazing, drinking water and coming down from the dense forest that fence the lake. You can go for optional Programmes such as nature walk; bamboo rafting and Periyar tiger trail are organized by the forest department, here. There are also several plantation tourism activities promoted by private agencies for the tourists in Thekkady, Evening Departure from Thekkady.
Premium 3 Star Hotels
Hotel Green Ridge – Deluxe N A/c
Munnar Holiday Home stay
Hotel T & U – Deluxe N A/c
Sandra Palace – Deluxe Room N A/c
Hotel Silver Crest– Deluxe N A/c
Hotel Tiger Roar–Deluxe A/c
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
- Meal Plan with Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in 01 Double Rooms.
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/c Sedan includes driver Bata, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a Private AC Sedan
- Kids Below 05 Years will be free on parent sharing basis
- 5% GST Extra applicable as per government rules
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 1200 noon check in and 0900 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
- Cab driver will be available from 0800 h to 1900 h, except for pick up and drop days (Early pick up and late drop are included). Additional km and driver bata will be applicable in such case, which is directly payable to the driver.
- Exclusive Cab will be provided for all categories for pick up/drop and entire sightseeing as per itinerary.
Booking your Holiday with Munnar Holidays is “Safe & Easy”.
Once you have decided on your holiday, mail us your requirements in detail to [email protected] and we can book your holidays in minutes. As soon as we receive your request, we will revert back to you with the details regarding the services requested by you.
You are requested to make 40 % advance payment to initiate with the bookings through either of the below options:
- Bank Transfer
- Payment by Visa or Master Credit / Debit Card through online. Bank charge @ 2.5 % applicable for Credit / Debit Card payment.
Balance payment can be made 15 days prior to your tour starting date or by CASH on arrival at Airport / Railway Station. On receipt of full payment we will send you the travel vouchers through email. If you are making the balance payment on arrival, our executive will hand over the travel vouchers on arrival.
- Service Voucher will be issued on receipt of Advance Payment into our account before Cutoff Date.
- Driver contact details will be given 01 day prior to the commencement of your tour (before 6.30 pm)
- You are advised to carry a copy of your ID Proof and to present it to the Resort at the time of check in.
Cancelling a Reservation – Our Cancellation Policy?
If you cancel a tour, the below Cancellation Charges will be applicable on the Total Invoice Amount.
- 10% for cancellations made more than 45 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 25% for cancellations made 45 days to 30 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 50% for cancellations made 30 days to 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 100% for cancellations made less than 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- Also be informed that Cancellation Requests have to be made to the corresponding Email ID’s that you receive the confirmation from. We do not accept cancellations over phone.
- In case of any increase in cost of Hotel, Airfare, Transport, Govt. Taxes, and Fuel Etc.., we are bound to augment the same.
- Any Hotel / Package Booking would be tentative unless you pay in advance and book on guaranteed basis.
MEETING ON ARRIVAL
Our representative will receive you at airport / railway station with a placard in your name and will hand over the original copy of travel vouchers and detail travel plan.
We trust you find the above in line of your requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact us at Call/What sapp +91 09447220025/9447031826 for any further clarifications or assistance required Thanking you and assuring you our best of service at all times and looking forward to your valuable patronage.Hope the above is in order and clear to you. Please feel free to for further clarifications.