Looking for a luxurious travel experience in Kerala? Look no further! Our 5-day trip to Kerala includes visits to Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady and Alleppey. With our comprehensive list of luxury tour packages in Kerala, you can plan your trip with ease and get the best deals and offers on luxury holiday packages. Indulge in the beauty of Kerala’s lush landscapes, serene beaches, and rich culture with our expertly curated itinerary. Book your trip today and experience the ultimate luxury travel experience in Kerala.
|Cochin-Thattekad Bird Sanctuary-(1N)- Munnar (2N)- Marari Beach (1N)- Cochin
|04 Nights 05 Days
|No Of Adults
|No of Rooms
|A/c Toyota Innova
|Arrival & Departure
Day 01: Arrive at Cochin Airport and drive to Thattekad Bird Sanctuary |50Kms 05 hours drive
- Pick up from Cochin; you will meet the Munnar Holidays representative here.
- After the meet and greet, you will start the drive to Munnar which is 130 KM and it might take 4 hours to reach.
- Hornbill Camp at Thattekkad is so located, to perfectly blend into the forest, so you can enjoy your own private jungle and the spectacular view of the River Periyar. Along its banks, birds flock in their thousands and the cool ambience is the ultimate prize for the birder. Known as the Birder’s Paradise, the Hornbill Camp and the adjoining Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary is home to over 300 species of birds, including all the endemics. Mottled Wood Owl, Brown Wood Owl, Spot-bellied Eagle Owl, Malayan Night Heron, Sri Lanka Frogmouth, Rusty-tailed Flycatcher, Grey-headed Bulbul, Nilgiri Wood Pigeon are some of the rarer species found here.
- Overnight stay at Thattekad Bird Sanctuary.
In-house Activities in Resort: Cycling, Kayaking, Indoor Activities & Nature Walk
Day 02: Thattekad Bird Sanctuary to Munnar |80Kms 03 hours drive
- Proceed to Munnar Even on the way; you will witness the Cheeyappara and Valara. seasonal Waterfalls with abundant natural beauty of Munnar. Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests.
- You will be checked-in at the hotel as and when you arrive. You will have plenty of time to relax and be comfortable while enjoying the hospitality of the hotel.
- Your overnight stay is arranged at the hotel where you can sleep tight enjoying the chilly weather of Munnar.
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Spice Plantation Visit, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari.
In-house Activities in Resort: Guided Trekking, Tea Plantation Walk, Tea Tasting Session
Day 03: Munnar Day Tour
- After breakfast, you will start the tour of Munnar.
- We will take you to the flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers.
- You will also be able to visit the KFDC Floriculture Centre, Photo Point, Carmelagiri elephant safari Park ,Mattupetty Tea Factory en route where you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world famous beverage, tea, is made here.
- We will then proceed to the stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo-Point and Kundala Dam. If you would like, you can ride on the waters of Kundala Dam on a speeding boat.
- The next exciting item is Top Station the drive where you will be taken along the vegetable fields located at the high mountains of Munnar at the borders of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
- Relishing the memories of the day, you can sleep overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 04: Drive from Munnar to Marari |180 KM / 05Hours Drive
- From Munnar, after having breakfast, we will drive to another exciting place in Kerala unlike most of the crowded beaches in Kerala; Marari beach is the perfect place to unwind. We have planned for an exceptional beach time for you at the beach quite unlike anything you have experienced before. The glittering sandy shores of the beach are impressive, enticing you to take a walk on it observing the waves changing its colors. The expansive sky above and the stretching beach meeting it afar are clear to awake an uncanny sense in you.
- On arrival Check into Resort, Relax at Marari Beach.
- Your overnight stay is at Marari Beach. If you so wish, you can go on a Canoe Cruise for an extra cost.
Optional Activity: Complimentary Shikara Boat Cruise in Alleppey Backwaters Sunset cruise on Day 04 Evening or Day 05 Early morning Sunrise Cruise
Day 05: Departure from Marari to Cochin Drop
- Check out by 11am pack your pieces of baggage with a promise to return once again to this Paradise.
- Later proceed to Marari Beach and drive to Cochin.
- You will be dropped to Cochin to end the tour.
Boutique Resorts in Lively Locations to Experience the Nature and culture
Windermere River House
Marari Beach (1N)
|CGH Marari Beach Resorts
Transfers & Sightseeing by Air Conditioned Toyota Innova with Personalized Chauffeur
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
- 01 Night in HornBill Camp with Breakfast & Dinner
- 02 Nights in The Tall Trees Resorts with Breakfast
- 01 Night in Marari Beach with Breakfast
- Usage of all complimentary in house activities in all resorts
- 02 Hrs Sunset or Sunrise Shikara Boat Cruise in Alleppey Backwaters
- Cabs Equipped with Covid Protection Kit ( Mask, Face Shield,Sanitizer,Gloves)
- Includes driver Bata, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges
- Sanitized Cabs after each trip
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a Private AC Car
- Kids Below 05 Years will be free on parent sharing basis
- All applicable taxes
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above