Day 1: Arrive at Cochin and drive to Munnar |130 KMS 04 hours drive
- Arrive at Cochin airport; you will meet Munnar Holidays representative here.
- After the meet and greet, you will start the drive to Munnar which is 130 KM and it might take 4 hours to reach.
- Even on the way, you will witness the abundant natural beauty of Munnar. Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests.
- You will be checked-in at the hotel as and when you arrive. You will have plenty of time to relax and be comfortable while enjoying the hospitality of the hotel.
- Your overnight stay is arranged at the hotel where you can sleep tight enjoying the chilly weather of Munnar.
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Spice Plantation Visit, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari.
Day 2: Munnar Day Tour
- After breakfast, you will start the tour of Munnar.
- We will take you to the flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers.
- You will also be able to visit the Mattupetty Tea Factory en route where you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world famous beverage, tea, is made here.
- We will then proceed to the stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo-Point and Kundala Dam. If you would like, you can ride on the waters of Kundala Dam on a speeding boat.
- The next exciting item is Top Station the drive where you will be taken along the vegetable fields located at the high mountains of Munnar at the borders of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
- Relishing the memories of the day, you can sleep overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 3: Drive from Munnar to Thekkady |120KM/ 04 hours drive
- Once you have had breakfast, you will be driven to Thekkady. The drive will last about 4 hours during which we will have plenty of options for sightseeing.
- The Lockhart Tea factory, Anayirangal Lake and Lockhart Gap View are some of the places clad in the natural splendour that you can see en route.
- After lunch at Thekkady, you can have some exciting time by going on a boat ride on the expansive waters of the Periyar dam.
- The two hours of boating will give you a myriad of opportunities to observe wild animals grazing, drinking water and coming down from the dense forest that fence the lake.
- Programmes such as nature walk, bamboo rafting and Periyar tiger trail are organized by the forest department, here. There are also several plantation tourism activities promoted by private agencies for the tourists in Thekkady.
- Your overnight stay is arranged at Thekkady.
Note: Booking tickets in advance to avoid any last minute concerns is advised for Thekkady boating. To book, visit: www.periyarfoundation.org.
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Martial Arts, Kathakali, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari
Day 4: Drive from Thekkady to Alleppey |160 KM / 05 Hours Drive
- From Thekkady, after having breakfast, we will drive to another exciting place in Kerala by 8:00 AM to enjoy the scenic beauty of the backwaters of Alleppey, the Venice of the East.
- Endowed with diverse water bodies, intricate inland waterways, labyrinths of rivulets, and lakes, Alleppey will undoubtedly be embossed to your heart forever.
- The expansive stretches of green paddy fields, lines of coconut palms amidst the backwaters will make you fall in love with Alleppey and her immaculate beauty over and over again. You can also surely enjoy the exotic cuisine of Alleppey.
- Your overnight stay is at a houseboat in Alleppey. If you so wish, you can go on a Canoe Cruise for an extra cost.
Read our blog on House Boat: http://www.munnarholidays.com/blog/house-boat-comprehensive-guideline/
Note: A/c will function only from 09:00 PM to 06:00 AM in Deluxe A/c House Boat, in Premium and above AC can be used whenever required. Boat will anchor from 05:00PM till 08:00AM. Special dishes can be arranged subject to availability against direct payment, Check in 01pm & check out will be 09am.
Day 5: Departure from Alleppey to Cochin |120 KM/ 03 hours Drive
- After the breakfast pack your pieces of baggage with a promise to return once again to this Paradise.
- Later proceed to Alleppey Beach and drive to Cochin.
- You can visit a museum in Cochin, Lulu Mall
- You will be dropped to Cochin airport to end the tour.
Deluxe 3 Star Hotels
Lake N Hills Resorts
Coffee Routes Resorts
01 Bed Room House Boat – Deluxe A/c
A/c Sedan For Transfers & Sightseeing
01st June to 30th Sep 2020
Tour Cost INR 29900 Per Couple
01st Nov to 31st March 2021
Tour Cost INR 34900 Per Couple
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
- Daily Breakfast
- Flower Bed Decoration in Munnar
- Honeymoon Cake in Munnar
- Candle Light Dinner in Munnar
- Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner & Evening Tea Snacks in House Boat
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/c Sedan includes driver Bata, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a Private AC Car
- Pick up & Drop from Cochin Airport
- All applicable Taxes
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Check-in / Checkout time with the hotel is 1200 noon and 11:00 AM on the next day.
- The cab driver will be available from 0800 h to 1900 h, except for pick up and drop days (Early pick up and late drop are included). Additional KM and driver data will be applicable in such a case, which is directly payable to the driver.
- Exclusive cab will be provided for all categories for pick up/drop and entire sightseeing as per itinerary.
- A/C will function only from 09:00 PM to 06:00 AM in A/C House Boat, in Deluxe and above variant AC can be used whenever required.
- The boat will anchor from 05:00 PM till 08:00 AM. Special dishes can be arranged subject to availability against direct payment, Check-in 01:00 PM and check out will be 09:00 AM.
- Driver contact details will be given 1 day prior to the commencement of your tour (before 6.30 pm)
- You are advised to carry a copy of your ID Proof and to present it to the Resort at the time of check-in
- Any kids below 5 years can join the tour with free of cost at a parent sharing basis.
Booking your Holiday with Munnar Holidays is “Safe & Easy”.
Once you have decided on your holiday, mail us your requirements in detail to [email protected] and we can book your holidays in minutes. As soon as we receive your request, we will revert back to you with the details regarding the services requested by you.
You are requested to make 40 % advance payment to initiate with the bookings through either of the below options:
- Bank Transfer
- Payment by Visa or Master Credit / Debit Card through online. Bank charge @ 2.5 % applicable for Credit / Debit Card payment.
Balance payment can be made 15 days prior to your tour starting date or by CASH on arrival at Airport / Railway Station. On receipt of full payment we will send you the travel vouchers through email. If you are making the balance payment on arrival, our executive will hand over the travel vouchers on arrival.
- Service Voucher will be issued on receipt of Advance Payment into our account before Cutoff Date.
- Driver contact details will be given 01 day prior to the commencement of your tour (before 6.30 pm)
- You are advised to carry a copy of your ID Proof and to present it to the Resort at the time of check in.
Cancelling a Reservation – Our Cancellation Policy?
If you cancel a tour, the below Cancellation Charges will be applicable on the Total Invoice Amount.
- 10% for cancellations made more than 45 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 25% for cancellations made 45 days to 30 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 50% for cancellations made 30 days to 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 100% for cancellations made less than 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- Also be informed that Cancellation Requests have to be made to the corresponding Email ID’s that you receive the confirmation from. We do not accept cancellations over phone.
- In case of any increase in cost of Hotel, Airfare, Transport, Govt. Taxes, and Fuel Etc.., we are bound to augment the same.
- Any Hotel / Package Booking would be tentative unless you pay in advance and book on guaranteed basis.
MEETING ON ARRIVAL
Our representative will receive you at airport / railway station with a placard in your name and will hand over the original copy of travel vouchers and detail travel plan.
We trust you find the above in line of your requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact us at Call/Whatsapp +91 09447220025/9447031826 for any further clarifications or assistance required Thanking you and assuring you our best of service at all times and looking forward to your valuable patronage.Hope the above is in order and clear to you. Please feel free to for further clarifications.