03 Days 02 Nights Trivandrum Kovalam Holidays.Experience Kerala’s Rich Culture and History with Top-rated Tour Operators
Deluxe 3 Star Hotels
Premium 4 Star Resorts
Luxury 5 Star Resorts
Hawa Beach Resorts
Sagara Beach Resorts
KTDC Samudra Resorts
Udaya Samudra Resorts
Get best offer price
Day : 01 Pick up froTrivandrum transfer to Kovalam
On your arrival at Trivandrum Airport, meet our Representative, Later drive to Kovalam the international beach destination of Kerala with shallow water for swimming and other water sports activities. After lunch enjoy the beach till the sun set in the Arabian Sea. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day : 02 Kovalam
After breakfast visit Poovar Island. Poovar is where Backwater meets the beach. Poovar is end of Kovalam stretch of Beach and is located about 20 km South of main Kovalam Beach. Poovar is home to and a small backwater stretch as well here giving it a dual backwater cum beach feel. Visit the crescent shaped beaches of Kovalam i.e. Veli Beach & Shangumugham Beach. Evening drive to Trivandrum. Overnight Stay at Trivandrum.
Day :03 Trivandrum Sightseeing & Drop
After breakfast check out from Kovalam hotel you will have a half day city tour to visit the iconic spots Old Travancore Kingdom’s capital Trivandrum includes, Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Zoo, Napier Museum,and Chaitram Art gallery. Later free for shopping. Evening Drop at Trivandrum Airport.
Package cost includes
- Accommodation in mention hotels & resorts
- Kids below 5 Years will be Complimentary
- 02 Nights in Kovalam with breakfast
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Car as per the itinerary
- Pick up & Drop from TrivandrumAirport/ Railway station
- Service of an English speaking Driver
- Toll & Parking
Package does not include
- Use of the vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Travel/health insurance.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Optional Activities mentioned in theitinerary
- Camera/ Video charges.
- Any other incidentals not mentioned in the package.
- Extra runs on the transport other than the Itinerary
- Charges for early arrivals/ late departures.