Day 01: Arrive Cochin Drive to Munnar (130Kilometres 04Hrs drive)
You will be greeted by a representative of Munnar Holidays at the Kochi Airport and drive to one of the most preferred and beautiful hill stations in India, Munnar. Even on the way, you will witness the abundant natural beauty of Munnar. Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests. You will be checked-in at the hotel as and when you are arrived. You will have plenty of time to relax and be comfortable while enjoying the hospitality of the hotel. Your overnight stay will be at Munnar.
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Spice Plantation Visit, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari
Note: To avoid last minute disappointments we recommend booking Eravikulam National Park Tickets in advance via http://eravikulam.org/online-entry-tickets-terms/
Day 02: Munnar Day Tour – Story behind a Cup of Tea
|07:30AM||Start from Hotel Drive to Private Tea Factory
Even on the way, you will witness the abundant natural beauty of Munnar.
|8:00AM||Check in at 100 year old Tea Factory
Tea Plantation trek
Interaction with Tea Pluckers
|1:00 PM||Lunch at Ancient Heritage Bungalow
Walk to Tea Factory
|2:30 PM||Live Tea Factory Tour, Tea Plantation Museum & Tea Tasting|
|4:30 PM||End of the Tour – Travel Back to Munnar with Sweet Memories.|
Day 03: Departure from Munnar to Cochin 04Hrs Drive (Recommend to book flight/Train after 6pm)
After breakfast, Check out from hotel later we will take you to visit the tea museum of Munnar where you can learn the history of tea gardens in Munnar and if so wish, join the demonstration of tea tasting. Next on the item is a visit to the Eravikulam National Park, home to Nigiri Tahr which is the endangered mountain goat of South India. The park is spread 97 Square Kilometres along the Kannan Devan hills. The grass lands of the hills are worth exploring and spending time at. Once you are done, you will be taken back to Munnar Town for Lunch with a promise to return once again to this Paradise, Later Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We wait for your next visit. Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Package cost includes
- Accommodation in mention hotels & resorts in Double Room
- Kids below 06Years will be Complimentary on Parent Sharing basis
- 02 Nights in Munnar with Breakfast
- 01 Lunch & Morning Snacks in Munnar on day 02
- Pick up & Drop from Cochin airport/Railway Station
- All transfers & Sightseeing by Car as per the itinerary
- Service of an English speaking Driver
- Toll & Parking
- 5% Goods & Service Tax
Package does not includes
- Travel/health insurance.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Camera/ Video charges.
- Any other incidentals not mentioned in the package.
- Extra runs on the transport other than the Itinerary
- Charges for early arrivals/ late departures.
Optional Activities & Entry Fees at Various sightseeing spots
- Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai) 90 per Person Indians
- Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai) Foreigner 360 per Person
- Eravikulam National Park Advance Reservation 50 per person
- Dream Land Fun Park in Munnar 600 Per Person
- Tea Museum in Munnar 95 per Person
- Elephant Ride in Munnar 400 per pax 15mins
- Mattupetty Dam – Speed Boating 600 for 5pax 15mins
- Mattupetty Dam Entrance 20 per person
- Eco-Point Pedal Boating 250 pedal for 30 mins
- Kundala Dam – Pedal Boating 350 for 20mins
- Top Station Entrance 25 Per person/Foreign Nationals Rs.50 Per person
- Kolukumalai Tea factory visit Entrance 100 per person
- Kathakali Show & Martial Arts 400 per Person
- Lockhart Tea factory Entrance 200 Indians & Foreigners Rs.400 per person
- Kolukkumalai Jeep safari 3000 per Jeep
- 04Hrs Soft Trekking in Munnar with Guide 1200 per Person
- Periyar Boating Charges 225 Per Person
- Entry Fees at Periyar Tiger Reserve 100 Per Person
General Terms & Conditions
- In Hill Stations Hotels & Resorts will be with limited facilities you can’t expect Swimming Pool, Air Conditioning, Gymnasium, Spa and other additional facilities.
- Transport provided is as per Itinerary point to point and not at disposal. All extra runs will have to be settled directly as per the prevailing market rates. Transport will operate between sunrise and sunset clocking maximum 8 hours of drive/10
- Check in Check out time in city hotels is 1200 hrs, in resorts Check in time is 1400 hrs and check out is 1100 hrs.
- Check in time on the houseboat is 1200hrs & check out is 0900hrs. Air-conditioning in the houseboat is limited to rooms only and operates between 2100 hrs and 0600 hrs. Cruising hours in the boat is 6 hours, 5 hours on the day of check in and 1 hr before check out.
- Houseboat is always on AP (all meals inclusive) and meals served on board are traditional Kerala Food. Houseboat is manned by 3 staff- a captain, a cook and a steward.