Kerala honeymoon – Book Kerala honeymoon packages covering Munnar, Kumarakom and Cochin via Munnar Holidays
02 Nights 03 Days Kerala Honeymoon Package with Pool Villa
Premium Resorts Used
Munnar Queen – Executive Room
Abad Whispering Palms – Pool Villa
INR 28900 Per Couple
Get best offer price
Day 01: Arrive Cochin Drive to Munnar |130Kilometers 04Hrs drive|
You will be greeted by a representative of Munnar Holidays at the Kochi Airport and drive to one of the most preferred and beautiful hill stations in India, Munnar. Even on the way, you will witness the abundant natural beauty of Munnar. Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests,On Arrival We will take you to the flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers. Then you will have one of the most exciting things to do in Munnar—an elephant safari. Riding on the back of a tusker will leave you gasping for breath. You will also be able to visit the Mattupetty Tea Factory en route where you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world famous beverage, tea, is made here. We will then proceed to the stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo-Point and Kundala Dam. If you would like, you can ride on the waters of Kundala Dam on a speeding boat. The next exciting item is the drive where you will be taken along the vegetable fields located at the high mountains of Munnar at the borders of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Relishing the memories of the day, you can sleep overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Martial Arts, Kathakali, Elephant Safari,
Note: Guests are requested to book flights arriving into Cochin before noon
Day 02: Munnar to Kumarakom| Kilometers 05Hr drive 150Kms |
After breakfast drive to enjoy the scenic beauty of the backwaters Caressed by the largest lake in Kerala, Vembanad Lake; Kumarakom is located near Kottayam town. Our visit to Kumarakom will take you on an enticing adventure that is shaped by the perfect confluence of nature, rich cultural and historical heritage, exotic varieties of flora and fauna and an array of water-borne adventures and cruises. A ride on the smoky backwaters in a houseboat at Kumarakom across the labyrinths of inland waterways, witnessing the exotic shores of the waterways will surely give you new definitions for fun and travel pleasures. After the long day, even after you have come back from Kumarakom, it is quite natural to feel that you have left some part of yourself in Kumarakom. Your overnight stay is arranged at a Backwater Resort, which is the best part. If you so whish, you can go on a Canoe Cruise for extra cost.
Day 03: Departure from Kumarakom to Cochin |120 Kilometers 03Hrs Drive depends upon traffic|
After breakfast pack your baggage with a promise to return once again to this Paradise, later on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await your next visit … Bon Voyage. Service ends.
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
- 01 Night in Munnar with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Candle Light Dinner in Munnar.
- Flower Bed Decoration in Munnar.
- Fruit Basket in Munnar.
- Honeymoon Cake in Munnar.
- Speed Boating in Mattupetty Dam in Munnar.
- 01 Night in Kumarakom with Breakfast & Dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a Private AC Car
- Cabs Equipped with Covid Protection Kit ( Mask, Sanitizer,Gloves).
- Includes driver Bata, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, and fuel charges.
- Sanitized Cabs after each trip.
- All applicable taxes
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above