3 Nights 4 Days Package
Cochin | Munnar (2N) | Alleppey (1N) | Cochin
Honeymoon Special Resorts
Nature Zone Resorts
Tree House N A/c
01 BHK Luxury House Boat
Luxury A/c Glass Covered
A/c Sedan for Transfers & Sightseeing
INR 46000 Per Couple
*Cost Valid from 15th Jan to 30th Sep 2018Get best offer price
Day 01: Arrive Cochin drive to Munnar |130 Kilometres, about 04 Hours Drive|
You will be greeted by a representative of Munnar Holidays at the Kochi Airport and drive to one of the most preferred and beautiful hill stations in India, Munnar. Even on the way, you will witness the abundant natural beauty of Munnar. Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests. You will be checked-in at the hotel as and when you are arrived. You will have plenty of time to relax and be comfortable while enjoying the hospitality of the hotel. Your overnight stay is arranged at the hotel where you can sleep tight enjoying the chilly weather of Munnar.
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Spice Plantation Visit, Elephant Safari.
Day 02: Munnar Day Tour
At the hotel, you will be provided with your breakfast and fill your stomach enough to keep going at the exciting that is looming in front of you at Munnar. We will take you to the flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers. Then you will have one of the most exciting things to do in Munnar—an elephant safari. Riding on the back of a tusker will leave you gasping for breath. You will also be able to visit the Mattupetty Tea Factory en route where you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world famous beverage, tea, is made here. We will then proceed to the stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo-Point and Kundala Dam. If you would like, you can ride on the waters of Kundala Dam on a speeding boat. The next exciting item is the drive where you will be taken along the vegetable fields located at the high mountains of Munnar at the borders of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Relishing the memories of the day, you can sleep overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Optional Activities on Extra Cost: Martial Arts, Kathakali, Elephant Safari, and Jeep Safari
Day 03: Munnar to Alleppey Houseboat |190 Kilometres, about 05 Hours Drive| Recommended to start by 08Am
From Munnar, after having breakfast, we will drive to another exciting place in Kerala to enjoy the scenic beauty of the backwaters—Alleppey, the Venice of the East. Endowed with diverse water bodies, intricate inland waterways, labyrinths of rivulets, and lakes, Alleppey will undoubtedly be embossed to your heart forever. The expansive stretches of green paddy fields, lines of coconut palms amidst the backwaters will make you fall in love with Alleppey and her immaculate beauty over and over again. You can also surely enjoy the exotic cuisine of Alleppey. Your overnight stay is arranged at a houseboat, which is the best part. If you so wish, you can go on a Canoe Cruise for extra cost.
Note: A/c will function only from 09:00 PM to 06:00 AM in Deluxe A/c House Boat, in Premium and above AC can be used whenever required. Boat will anchor from 05:00PM till 08:00AM. Special dishes can be arranged subject to availability against direct payment, Check in 01pm & check out will be 09am.
Day 04: Departure from Alleppey to Cochin |120Kms 03Hrs Drive| Recommend to book Return ticket after 2PM
After the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this Paradise… later Proceed to Alleppey Beach, Museum in Cochin, Lulu Mall later on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit … Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Package cost includes
- Accommodation in mention hotels & resorts
- 02 Nights in Munnar with breakfast & Dinner
- Flower Bed, Cake & Candle Light Dinner in Munnar
- 01 Night in House Boat with backwater Cruise
- Breakfast, Lunch, Tea Snacks & Dinner included in House Boat
- Candle Light Dinner in House Boat
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Car as per the itinerary
- Pick up & Drop from Cochin Airport/ Railway station
- Service of an English speaking Driver
- Toll & Parking
- 5% GST
Package does not include
- Use of the vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Travel/health insurance.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera/ Video charges.
- Any other incidentals not mentioned in the package.
- Extra runs on the transport other than the Itinerary
- Charges for early arrivals/ late departures.
Optional Activities & Entry Fees at Various sightseeing spots
- Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai) 90 per Person Indians
- Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai) Foreigner 360 per Person
- Eravikulam National Park Advance Reservation 50 per person
- Dream Land Fun Park in Munnar 600 Per Person
- Tea Museum in Munnar 125 per Person
- Elephant Ride in Munnar 400 per pax 15mins
- Mattupetty Dam – Speed Boating 600 for 5pax 15mins
- Mattupetty Dam Entrance 20 per person
- Eco-Point Pedal Boating 250 pedal for 30 mins
- Kundala Dam – Pedal Boating 350 for 20mins
- Top Station Entrance 25 Per person/Foreign Nationals Rs.50 Per person
- Kolukumalai Tea factory visit Entrance 100 per person
- Kathakali Show & Martial Arts 400 per Person
- Lockhart Tea factory Entrance 200 Indians & Foreigners Rs.400 per person
- Kolukkumalai Jeep safari 3000 per Jeep
- 04Hrs Soft Trekking in Munnar with Guide 1200 per Person
- Periyar Boating Charges 225 Per Person
- Entry Fees at Periyar Tiger Reserve 100 Per Person