Neelakurinji Flower blanketed the mountains ranges of Munnar in purple flower beds from August through October in the year of 2006. The mountains ornated by nature by the exotic flower offered a celestial treat for everyone visited Munnar then. Munnar tourism is always in great demand during the times when Neelakurinji blossoms in all its pristine beauty. It is expected that Neelakurinji will bloom and clad the misty mountain ranges of Munnar in purple again in the months of July through October, 2018.
Neelakurinji Flower Blooming Time in Munnar : Expected to Bloom from August to October 2018
Neelakurinji Blooming Areas in Munnar:
- Eravikulam National Park,Also called as Rajamalai
- Lockhart Gap Road
- Silent Valley
How to Reserve Tickets to Eravikulam national Park to See Neelakurinji Flowers ?
You can book tickets to Eravikulam National Park via : https://eravikulamnationalpark.in
Entry Fees to Eravikulam national park & Timings
Entry time: 7:00 am – 4.00 pm
Indian Adults – INR 120/- (Children – INR 90/-)
Foreign Nationals – INR 400/-
Ordinary Camera – INR 40/-
Video Camera – INR 315/-
Reservation fees INR 50/- (Reservation counter @ Munnar Opens at 9 am – 3 pm at Information center, Munnar)
How will be the Climate during this period of Time ?
Monsoon in Munnar : Munnar becomes the perfect Kerala bride when monsoon pours over her and it blesses the visitors with a tantalizing setting and feel. Like the entire state of Kerala, the monsoon falls over Munnar from June till the month of September.
How to Reach Munnar ?
Being one of the most important tourist locations in South India, Munnar is well-connected by road from every major city of Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Well networked national and state highways connect Munnar from all parts of South India. These roads ensure that Munnar is a place easily reachable even by the weekend travelers as far as from Bangalore and Chennai.
Many find ‘how to reach Munnar’ as a very troubling one, but if planned effectively, with the help of several transport options, Munnar can be easily reached without any hustle bustle. Most of the important tourist destinations in Kerala are well-connected to Munnar.
Major transport centers that are located near Munnar are;
- Cochin Airport
- Aluva Railway Station
- Madurai Airport and Railway Station
- Coimbatore Airport and Railway Station
- Udumelpet Railway Station
- Kodai Road Railway Station
- Dindugal Railway Station
- Palani Railway Station
- Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station
- Alleppey Railway Station
- Kottayam railway Station
- Pollachi Railway Station
- Thrissur Railway Station
- Angamaly Railway Station
Though being the leading transport service provider, Kerala State RTC does not have any Volvo or A/C Buses to Munnar. However, there are Volvo A/C Buses operating to Munnar from a few destinations such as Alleppey, Fort Cochin, Ernakulam and Aluva. KSRTC Volvo buses can be booked via http://www.ksrtconline.com
If you are Planning to travel Munnar please find the bus Direct bus services available to Munnar,Cabs/taxis also available from below destinations
- Chennai to Munnar,
- Mysore to Munnar,
- Bangalore to Munnar,
- Salem to Munnar,
- Trichy to Munnar,
- Karur to Munnar,
- Palani to Munnar,
- Dindugal to Munnar,
- Viluppuram to Munnar,
- Udumelpet to Munnar,
- Pollachi to Munnar,
- Coimbatore to Munnar,
- Madurai to Munnar,
- Theni to Munnar,
- Trivandrum to Munnar,
- Cochin to Munnar,
- Kottayam to Munnar,
- Kollam to Munnar,
- Kumily to Munnar,
- Rajapalayam to Munnar,
- Alleppey to Munnar,
- Calicut to Munnar,
- Wayanad to Munnar.
Interstate Sleeper or Semi sleeper buses are available from Chennai,Bangalore & Mysore only
Tour Operator or Taxi Operator in Munnar,Kerala
Here Comes Munnar Holidays Our team comes recommended by Trip Advisor, so you know you’re in safe hands and will definitely enjoy your experience with us. Standard packages can be viewed on our website. However, in case you have any comments or suggestions, or you want to customize your plan, you can write to us [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible.If you have a hotels booked already, If you are a person who does not want to waste time waiting for buses, the best option is to hire a taxicab that can take you to your Munnar. This will help you save a lot of time travelling and also cover several tourist attractions on the way, such as spice plantations, distant mountain ranges and green valleys along with several beautiful waterfalls in Munnar like Cheeyapara and Valara waterfalls while you travel to Munnar from Kochi, Kovalam or Alleppey. As one of the most experienced Munnar tour operators, we, Munnar Holidays have a fleet of our own that can respond quite efficiently to all your transportation requirements. With years of experience in helping travelers searching for the best Munnar tour packages from across the globe, we provide affordable, reliable and top-notch services. We are also the most economical taxi services you can find as we have a deluge of taxis coming from Airport and Railways Stations after client drops.
Tour Packages to Munnar Starts from INR 2,500 /- onwards
The four months to experience gregarious Neelakurinji Flowers in Munnar is August, September, October 2018. To ensure rooms in these peak days, Munnar Holidays has started advance booking of Rooms and Packages. For Attractive Neelakurinji special tour packages Contact +91 9447220025,+919447031826 or mail us @ [email protected]
Things to keep in Mind while planning a trip to Munnar
While planning a trip to Munnar with your friends and loved ones, there are certain things to keep in your mind. They are as follow;
- On Wednesdays all the shops in Munnar are closed.
- On Mondays all the Tea Factories & Museums are closed.
- All the tourist attractions, parks and lakes open at 8.00 AM and close at 5.00 PM
- Eravikulam National Park requires advance reservation or else you may have to wait in long queues during the weekends and peak season. It can be availed online by logging on to; http://eravikulamnationalpark.in
- Lockhart, Thalayar and Mattupetty tea factories can be visited by travelers.
Our Packages Starts from 01 Night 02 Days
Munnar Package can be customized – Pick up & Drop can be Provided from Below Locations,Transportation will be by Private Taxi Etios, Desire ,Innova,Tempo Traveller,Bus or Coach as per the package or Group Size.
- Kodai Road Pick up – Munnar Sightseeing – Kodai Road Package
- Palani Pick Up – Munnar Sightseeing – Palani Package
- Theni Pick Up – Munnar Sightseeing – Theni Drop Package
- Udumelpet Pick Up – Munnar Sightseeing – Udulmalai Drop Package
- Pollachi Pick up – Munnar Sightseeing – Pollachi drop Package
- Coimbatore Pick Up – Munnar Sightseeing – Coimbatore Drop Package
- Madurai Pick Up – Munnar Sightseeing – Madurai Package
- Trivandrum Pick up – Munnar Sight Seeing – Trivandrum Package
- Alleppey Pick up – Munnar – Alleppey Drop Package
- Mysore to Munnar to Mysore Package
- Bangalore to Munnar to Bangalore Package
- Chennai to Munnar to Chennai Package
- Ooty to Munnar to Munnar Package
- Kodaikanal to Munnar Sightseeing – Kodaikanal package
We organise Customized tour packages to Kerala from Other parts of India,You have Direct flights/Trains are available from your Home town to Cochin and Trivandrum
- Pune to Munnar
- Indore to Munnar
- Nagpur to Munnar
- Rajkot to Munnar
- Ahmedabad to Munnar
- Surat to Munnar
- Hubli to Munnar
- Goa to Munnar
- Mumbai to Munnar
- Hyderabad to Munnar
- Jaipur to Munnar
- Hospet to Munnar
- Raipur to Munnar
- Lucknow to Munnar
- Chandigarh to Munnar
- Kanpur to Mannar
- Agra to Munnar
- Patna to Munnar
- Vijayawada to Munnar
- Telangana to Munnar
- Guragon to Munnar
- Guwhati to Munnar
We provide 2 nights-5 days package which includes witnessing the Neelakurinji carpet the green mountains and painting the surrounding in its blue colour. Along with this rare spectacle, you can also explore the other wonders of nature such as the Flower Garden, Echo Point, Eravikulam National Park and the Mattupetty Dam.
|Budget Hotels in Munnar||Hotels Near Eravikulam National Park|
|5 Star Hotels in Munnar||Resorts in Munnar|
We understand the importance of food and accommodation and the impact it has on a holiday. Therefore, we ensure you delicious and authentic meals along with clean, safe and spacious stays so that you have a holiday to remember and cherish.We provide you with these top-notch facilities for a reasonable price of INR 900 onwards and it doesn’t get better than this!
Guide on the Best Hotels, Resorts, and Home Stays in Munnar
For Hotel Reservations in Munnar Call 09447220025,09447031826
Best Deals guaranteed check the price before you book
Finding the best hotels and resorts in Munnar is one of the most difficult tasks to carry out for any traveler wanting to get the best Hotel deals in Munnar. As there are is a deluge of resorts and hotels in Munnar, find the best one is harder than thought. However, we have come up with a list that includes some of the best hotels in Munnar that can provide you with exceptional accommodation options.
The Tall Trees Resorts: An excellent nature resort spanning on the land of about 66 acres, this resort is one of the best resorts in Munnar. Located in Pothamedu, this is also the best location for couples for honeymoon.
KTDC Tea County: Owned by the government, KTDC Hotel in Munnar is a premium hotel located near Munnar town.
Parakatt Nature Resorts: Located in Pallivasal, Parakatt Nature Resorts is one of the top 10 resorts in Munnar and offers a wide range of premium facilities and rooms that match the requirements of both business and leisure travelers to Munnar.
Aranyaka Resorts: Located adjacent to Athukad waterfall, all the rooms of the resort provide exceptional views of the mountain ranges, waterfalls and lush valleys.
Nature Zone Tree House: The tree house is located in Lakshmi hills which is a renowned trekking path and provides African Tents and Tree Houses. The property is only accessible by Jeep.
The Fog Resorts & Spa: Located in Eatty City, Fog Resorts & Spa is a resort with swimming pool in Munnar. Providing exceptional views of the misty valleys in Munnar, it is a befitting accommodation option for people looking for exceptional Munnar tourism.
Kaivalyam Retreat: Located in Pallivasal, it is a holistic health and yoga resort amidst the mountain ranges Munnar. It is also the winner of Traveler’s Choice-2012 award of TripAdvisor.
Chandy’s Windy Woods: Located in Meencut, Chandy’s Windy Woods is an outstanding resort offering sumptuous accommodation in Munnar.
The Panoramic Getaway: Offering excellent personalized services such as with high-speed Wi-Fi and A/c accommodation, Panoramic Getaway Hotel is one of the best hotels in Munnar and is located in Chitrapuram.
Spice Tree Resorts: Offering Jacuzzi Suite & Pool villa in Chinnakanal, Spice Tree Resorts can make the stay all the more comfortable and excellent with marvelous and airy rooms.
Swiss County: It is a boutique property with superb rooms in Chitrapuram.
Black Berry Hills Retreat & Spa: Located in Pothamedu, this property boasts of its exceptional views from the rooms. Without any doubt, this is perhaps the best valley view resort in Munnar, along with Jacuzzi and Spa.
Blanket Hotels & Spa: It is a new hotel located in Athukad waterfall and offers the view of the waterfalls and teagardens aplenty, from the room.
Plum Judy Leisure Hotels: Offering Jacuzzi suites and Spa in Munnar, Plum Judy Leisure Hotels will sure surprise the visitors with panoramic views of the mountain stretches making it one of the best hotels in Munnar. It is located in Pallivasal
Hotel Silver Tips: Exceptionally suitable for meeting and conference, the hotel is located just about a kilometer away from the Munnar town. Indian movie star Shahrukh Khan stayed in this hotel during the shoot of his film ‘Chennai Express’.
Hotel Fragrant Nature: Being one of the 5 Star Hotel in Munnar, Hotel Fragrant Nature offers exceptional views of the green clad mountain ranges of Munnar and is located in Pothamedu.
Ambady Estate: It is a boutique property that offers colonial cottages in Munnar.
Windermere Estate: It is a plantation resort located in Pothamedu and is preferred mostly by foreign travelers.
Club Mahindra: Located in Chinnakanal Tea Estate, caressed by the views of the lake and adjacent tea gardens, Club Mahindra is undoubtedly one of the best 5 Star Resorts in Munnar.
Munnar Tea Country Resorts: Being the first all-villa premium family resort in Munnar is one of the best resorts in Munnar, without any doubt.
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
- 01 Night in Munnar
- Accommodation in Double Room
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/c Sedan includes driver Bata, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a Private AC Sedan
- Pick up & Drop from by Taxi
- Taxi Charges from Dindugal to Munnar & Munnar to Dindugal
- Kids Below 05 Years will be free on parent sharing basis
- 5% GST Extra applicable as per government rules
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 1200 noon check in and 0900 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
- Cab driver will be available from 0800 h to 1900 h, except for pick up and drop days (Early pick up and late drop are included). Additional km and driver bata will be applicable in such case, which is directly payable to the driver.
- Exclusive Cab will be provided for all categories for pick up/drop and entire sightseeing as per itinerary.
Booking your Holiday with Munnar Holidays is “Safe & Easy”.
Once you have decided on your holiday, mail us your requirements in detail to [email protected] and we can book your holidays in minutes. As soon as we receive your request, we will revert back to you with the details regarding the services requested by you.
You are requested to make 40 % advance payment to initiate with the bookings through either of the below options:
- Bank Transfer
- Payment by Visa or Master Credit / Debit Card through online. Bank charge @ 2.5 % applicable for Credit / Debit Card payment.
Balance payment can be made 15 days prior to your tour starting date or by CASH on arrival at Airport / Railway Station. On receipt of full payment we will send you the travel vouchers through email. If you are making the balance payment on arrival, our executive will hand over the travel vouchers on arrival.
- Service Voucher will be issued on receipt of Advance Payment into our account before Cutoff Date.
- Driver contact details will be given 01 day prior to the commencement of your tour (before 6.30 pm)
- You are advised to carry a copy of your ID Proof and to present it to the Resort at the time of check in.
Cancelling a Reservation – Our Cancellation Policy?
If you cancel a tour, the below Cancellation Charges will be applicable on the Total Invoice Amount.
- 10% for cancellations made more than 45 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 25% for cancellations made 45 days to 30 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 50% for cancellations made 30 days to 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 100% for cancellations made less than 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- Also be informed that Cancellation Requests have to be made to the corresponding Email ID’s that you receive the confirmation from. We do not accept cancellations over phone.
- In case of any increase in cost of Hotel, Airfare, Transport, Govt. Taxes, and Fuel Etc.., we are bound to augment the same.
- Any Hotel / Package Booking would be tentative unless you pay in advance and book on guaranteed basis.
MEETING ON ARRIVAL
Our representative will receive you at airport / railway station with a placard in your name and will hand over the original copy of travel vouchers and detail travel plan.
We trust you find the above in line of your requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact us at Call/What sapp +91 09447220025/9447031826 for any further clarifications or assistance required Thanking you and assuring you our best of service at all times and looking forward to your valuable patronage.Hope the above is in order and clear to you. Please feel free to for further clarifications.