|Destinations Covered||Munnar (2N)|
|Duration||02 Nights 03 Days|
|No Of Adults||02 Adults|
|No of Rooms||01 Room|
|Transportation By||A/c Sedan|
|Pick up from||Munnar Bus Station|
|Drop at||Munnar Bus Station|
TOUR COST FOR 02 Adults (With Standard Accommodation) – INR 7, 900 /-
Extra Person/Extra Bed Cost for Standard Package – INR 1500/-
TOUR COST FOR 02 Adults (With Luxury Home Stay) – INR 8, 900/-
Extra Person /Extra Bed Cost for Luxury Home Stay – INR 1500/-
TOUR COST FOR 02 Adults (With Premium Accommodation) – INR 9, 900 /-
Extra Person /Extra Bed Cost for Premium Package – INR 2000/-
TOUR COST FOR 02 Adults (With Luxury Accommodation) – INR 14, 900 /-
Extra Person/Extra Bed Cost for Luxury Package – INR 4000/-Get best offer price
Day 01: Arrive Munnar by Bus from Bangalore/Chennai
You will be greeted by a representative of Munnar Holidays at the Munnar Bus Station, and be transferred to a comfortable hotel pre-booked exclusively for you. You can freshen up and relax at the hotel (Check in time 12 Noon if rooms are available will provide on arrival). After fresh up, we will take you to visit the tea museum of Munnar where you can learn the history of tea gardens in Munnar and if so wish, join the demonstration of tea tasting. Next on the item is a visit to the Eravikulam National Park, a home to Nilgiri Tahr which is the endangered mountain goat of South India. The park is spread 97 Square Kilometres along the Kannan Devan hills. The grass lands of the hills are worth exploring and spending time at. Once you are done, you will be taken back to Hotel. Your overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
Booking tickets in advance to avoid any last minute concerns is advised for Eravikulam National Park. To book, visit: http://eravikulamnationalpark.in
Day 02: Munnar Day Tour
At the hotel, you will be provided with your breakfast and fill your stomach enough to keep going at the exciting that is looming in front of you at Munnar. We will take you to the flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers. Then you will have one of the most exciting things to do in Munnar—an elephant safari. Riding on the back of a tusker will leave you gasping for breath. You will also be able to visit the Mattupetty Tea Factory en route where you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world famous beverage, tea, is made here. We will then proceed to the stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo-Point and Kundala Dam. If you would like, you can ride on the waters of Kundala Dam on a speeding boat. The next exciting item is the drive where you will be taken along the vegetable fields located at the high mountains of Munnar at the borders of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Relishing the memories of the day, you can sleep overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 03: Departure to Bangalore/Chennai
After breakfast Check out from Hotel by 12noon visit to Hydel Park & Local Market visit, You will also have plenty of time to go on a shopping spree at the Munnar town which is spotted with several local shops offering a range of local arts, crafts and souvenirs you can collect before the driver picks you. Once you are done with shopping, you will be transferred to at Munnar Bus stand for Return Journey with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit … Bon Voyage. Service ends.
|Destinations||Standard 2 Star Hotels||Luxury Home Stay||Premium 3 Star Resorts||Luxury 4 Star Resorts|
|Munnar (1N)||Hotel Green Ridge||Munnar Holiday Home||T & U Leisure Hotel||KTDC Tea County|
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
- Meal Plan with Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/c Car includes driver Bata, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a Private AC Car.
- Pick up & drop from Munnar Bus Station
- Kids Below 05 Years will be free on parent sharing basis
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 1200 noon check in and 0900 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
- Cab driver will be available from 0800 h to 1900 h, except for pick up and drop days (Early pick up and late drop are included). Additional km and driver bata will be applicable in such case, which is directly payable to the driver.
- Exclusive Cab will be provided for all categories for pick up/drop and entire sightseeing as per itinerary.
Booking your Holiday with Munnar Holidays is “Safe & Easy”.
Once you have decided on your holiday, mail us your requirements in detail to [email protected] and we can book your holidays in minutes. As soon as we receive your request, we will revert back to you with the details regarding the services requested by you.
You are requested to make 40 % advance payment to initiate with the bookings through either of the below options:
- Bank Transfer
- Payment by Visa or Master Credit / Debit Card through online. Bank charge @ 2.5 % applicable for Credit / Debit Card payment.
Balance payment can be made 15 days prior to your tour starting date or by CASH on arrival at Airport / Railway Station. On receipt of full payment we will send you the travel vouchers through email. If you are making the balance payment on arrival, our executive will hand over the travel vouchers on arrival.
- Service Voucher will be issued on receipt of Advance Payment into our account before Cutoff Date.
- Driver contact details will be given 01 day prior to the commencement of your tour (before 6.30 pm)
- You are advised to carry a copy of your ID Proof and to present it to the Resort at the time of check in.
Cancelling a Reservation – Our Cancellation Policy?
If you cancel a tour, the below Cancellation Charges will be applicable on the Total Invoice Amount.
- 10% for cancellations made more than 45 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 25% for cancellations made 45 days to 30 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 50% for cancellations made 30 days to 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 100% for cancellations made less than 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- Also be informed that Cancellation Requests have to be made to the corresponding Email ID’s that you receive the confirmation from. We do not accept cancellations over phone.
- In case of any increase in cost of Hotel, Airfare, Transport, Govt. Taxes, and Fuel Etc.., we are bound to augment the same.
- Any Hotel / Package Booking would be tentative unless you pay in advance and book on guaranteed basis.
MEETING ON ARRIVAL
Our representative will receive you at airport / railway station with a placard in your name and will hand over the original copy of travel vouchers and detail travel plan.
We trust you find the above in line of your requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact us at Call/What sapp +91 09447220025/9447031826 for any further clarifications or assistance required Thanking you and assuring you our best of service at all times and looking forward to your valuable patronage.Hope the above is in order and clear to you. Please feel free to for further clarifications.