01 Night 02 Days Package
Cochin | Meesapulimala 1N | Cochin
For most of the ardent nature-lovers, Munnar is as much an adventure tourist spot as it is a gorgeous one. The mountains, the valleys, the rivers, the rugged paths and trekking trails make Munnar an ideal spot where you can flex your adventure muscles a little more.
Apart from experiencing all the thrills that the adventure activities can offer, beholding the unmatched views Munnar being disclosed to you while indulging in such activities is a rare and unique experience that is sure to stay fresh in your mind for a long time.
Nature Retreat : Tented Accommodation Non A/c
Cab : A/c Sedan for Transfers & Sightseeing
INR 18900 for 2 adultsGet best offer price
Day 01: Arrive Cochin Drive to Munnar |130Kilometers 04Hrs drive| Arrival should be by 10am @ Airport
You will be greeted by a representative of Munnar Holidays at the Kochi Airport and drive to one of the most preferred and beautiful hill stations in India, Munnar. Even on the way, you will witness the abundant natural beauty of Munnar. Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests. On arrival at Munnar by 02pm drive to Silent Valley Base Camp by Jeep you will reach Silent Valley by 3Pm.
For the adventure-lover in you, Meesappulimala is the place to be at in Munnar. Being the second highest peak in the grand Western Ghats, Meesappulimala offers a wide range of daring opportunities to travelers who seek unlimited thrill. With all the adventures that the spot has to offer, it never is only for the thrill seekers; the views from the peak are stunning, and the options for trekking are limitless.
Overnight stay will at Base camp located at the altitude of about 6000ft. feel the outdoors by staying in the tents arranged at the camp. Electricity for the camp is generated using micro turbine. The best thing about Munnar is chillness and the climate. Enjoy the night in the outdoors by sitting around the campfire and savour a delicious supper. Spend the night sleeping in the wild. You can sleep overnight at the Tent Base Camp in Meesapulimala.
Optional Activities Enroute to Munnar on Extra Cost: Spice Plantation Visit, Elephant Safari.
Day 02: Meesapulimala Trek & Back drop to Cochin
Next morning brings to you an adventurous trek up to Meesapulimala / Rodo valley located at an altitude of around 7500-8700 feet, the sky-kissing and mist-clad landscapes of Meesappulimala are never about splendor views alone; they are also about unlimited adventure and excitement, as well. The process of trekking starts from the landscapes downhill and proceeds through the rugged trails that reach all the way uphill. The trek will provide all the thrills, excitements and adventure you are looking for. Once you are uphill, behold the most expansive views of the green clad tea gardens and the views will sure soothe you with all the comfort you need to relax. After Lunch by 2pm check out from Meesapulimala board the Jeep Transfer to Hotel in Munnar.Check in and Check out: Preferably by noon by 2 pm on day 01 and check out after 23 hour or 1pm on the following day whichever is earlier. Departure from Munnar to Cochin |120 Kilometers 03Hrs drive to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit … Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Package cost includes
- Accommodation in mention hotels & resorts
- 01 Night at Meesapulimala with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Car as per the itinerary
- Pick up & Drop from Cochin Airport or Railway station
- Service of an English speaking Driver
- Toll & Parking
- All applicable Hotel taxes
- 5% GST
Package does not include
- Travel/health insurance.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Camera/ Video charges.
- Any other incidentals not mentioned in the package.
- Extra runs on the transport other than the Itinerary
- Charges for early arrivals/ late departures.
Optional Activities & Entry Fees at Various sightseeing spots
- Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai) 90 per Person Indians
- Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai) Foreigner 360 per Person
- Eravikulam National Park Advance Reservation 50 per person
- Dream Land Fun Park in Munnar 600 Per Person
- Tea Museum in Munnar 125 per Person
- Elephant Ride in Munnar 400 per pax 15mins
- Mattupetty Dam – Speed Boating 600 for 5pax 15mins
- Mattupetty Dam Entrance 20 per person
- Eco-Point Pedal Boating 250 pedal for 30 mins
- Kundala Dam – Pedal Boating 350 for 20mins
- Top Station Entrance 25 Per person/Foreign Nationals Rs.50 Per person
- Kolukumalai Tea factory visit Entrance 100 per person
- Kathakali Show & Martial Arts 400 per Person
- Lockhart Tea factory Entrance 200 Indians & Foreigners Rs.400 per person
- Kolukkumalai Jeep safari 3000 per Jeep
- 04Hrs Soft Trekking in Munnar with Guide 1200 per Person
- Periyar Boating Charges 225 Per Person
- Entry Fees at Periyar Tiger Reserve 100 Per Person
General Terms & Conditions
- Unexpected Events: In case of any interruption to the smooth go of the itinerary due to Harthal \ Bandh or such strikes, we will organize\arrange for what is best appropriate to the situation, and any additional expenses in connection with such arrangements shall be payable by the tourist. In the unlikely event of our inability to provide the assured accommodation we will arrange alternative facilities.
- Tour Guide: Generally our drivers are good enough to guide you as per the itinerary though their English may not be super fluent or free of grammatical errors. But at the Museums and such historical places they would not be able to elaborate on the items. Here you need to rely on the descriptions of the items provided by the exhibitors. If you would need a professional guide other than the driver, please inform us so that we can provide one, and add the respective charges for the same.
- Sightseeing: Sightseeing items mentioned along the itinerary are indicative, and you may choose see them or skip them. Waterfalls are mostly narrow or dry during summer.
- Car and Driver Timings: Driver for your tour will be the same person from pickup to the drop except in case of any urgent need for change. The car and driver will be available to you throughout the tour to move as per the itinerary. Please consider that your safety is in the hands of the driver and allow him enough rest and sleep without insisting him to remain too late by nights. The charge for the car is calculated as per the discussed itinerary, and any extra kilometers the car runs because of any change of itinerary during the tour will be chargeable as the case may be.
- Holidays: Most Museums and Palaces and Zoos in Kerala are closed on Mondays. At Cochin the Dutch Palace is closed on Fridays, and the Jewish Synagogue is closed on Fridays and Saturdays. Therefore the sightseeing mentioned on the itinerary is subject to the holidays and related feasibility. If you would need to Micro-plan the itinerary please request a free micro-planning after your tour is confirmed with payment.
- Check-in & Checkout Timings: Most hotels have a 2 pm check-in and 12 noon Check-out. Therefore an earlier check-in or a late Check-out will be subject to availability and approval of the respective hotel.
- Extra/Optional Expenses: These are only indicative and are meant for your understanding of how much money you may carry with you for daily use.
- Contact info: Kindly make sure that you have given us your contact numbers, as well as your home contact numbers to communicate in case of any urgent needs.